25 Essential Deposition Tips Every Injured Worker Should Know
- Meet with your attorney before the deposition to discuss your testimony in detail.
- Do not argue with the defense attorney who is asking you questions.
- Keep your answers short and to the point. Do not volunteer additional information.
- Tell the truth.
- Disclose all previous on-the-job injuries when asked and know the approximate accident dates.
- Disclose all personal injury claims, if asked, and know the approximate dates.
- Review your employment application and personnel file with your attorney before the deposition.