When it comes to hiring a lawyer to help you with your workers’ compensation claim, two of the most important factors to consider are experience and results. At the office of Susan J. Sadow, P.C., our staff is led by knowledgeable attorney Susan J. Sadow. Since 1981, she have obtained outstanding settlements for clients who have workers’ compensation claims in the Atlanta, Georgia area and throughout the state of Georgia. We take pride in the results achieved for our clients. Contact our office to arrange for your free initial consultation.
The following are examples of some of the settlements that we have successfully negotiated for our clients:
- Quadriplegic - Settlement of $2.95 million.
39-year-old female truck driver rendered a quadriplegic when her load shifted and materials struck her neck.
- Quadriplegic - Settlement of $2.7 million plus the purchase of an accessible home.
30-year-old male construction worker rendered a quadriplegic when he was electrocuted and fell.
- Paraplegic - Settlement of $2.4 million.
32-year-old male route driver paralyzed in a work-related automobile accident.
- Traumatic Brain Injury - Settlement of $2.2 million.
55-year-old male construction worker suffered a traumatic brain injury, skull fracture, and paralyzed vocal cords when a bridge collapsed.
- Tetraplegic - Settlement of $2 million plus the purchase of an accessible home.
31-year-old female sales representative paralyzed in a work-related automobile accident.
- Quadriplegic - Settlement of $2 million plus housing modifications.
40-year-old male mover paralyzed when a crate fell on his neck.
- Paraplegic - Settlement of $1.78 million (inclusive of the MSA).
51-year-old construction worker rendered a Paraplegic when he fell at residential construction site.
- Paraplegic - Settlement of $1.2 million.
54-year-old male maintenance mechanic rendered a paraplegic when he was crushed by steel beams.
- Paraplegic – Settlement of $1.2 Million.
29-year-old machine operator paralyzed when his upper body was crushed by arm of machine.
- Failed Back Surgery/Cauda Equina Syndrome - Settlement of $1.1 million (inclusive of the MSA).
38-year-old home health nurse seriously injured in motor vehicle accident.
- Arm Amputation – Settlement of $703,000.00 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $388,000).
38 year-old-male mechanic's trainee got arm caught in machine.
- Injuries to Multiple Body Parts – Settlement of $700,000.
65-year-old female office manager suffered a crushed foot with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, a rotator cuff tear, fractures of her femur and knees in a work-related car accident.
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome – Settlement of $650,000 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $309,000).
52-year-old bakery manager suffered low back injury after performing heavy lifting and developed Complex Regional Pain Syndrome following two failed surgeries.
- Traumatic Brain Injury - Settlement of $625,000.
31-year-old male construction worker suffered a traumatic brain injury in a fall.
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/RSD – Settlement of $550,000.
51-year-old male electrician suffered injuries to his lower back and foot. Foot injury later diagnosed with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome after fall from a ladder.
- Neck and Back Injuries – Settlement of $485,000.
37-year-old male foreman with multiple herniated cervical and lumbar discs and chronic neck and back pain after backhoe flipped over.
- Amputation of Multiple Toes - Settlement of $380,000.
51-year old construction laborer who suffered crush injury to his foot.
- Trauma to Shoulders, Elbows, Wrists, Hips, Feet and Legs including Above-The-Knee Amputation – Settlement of $380,000 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $305,000).
46-year-old utility contractor involved in head-on motor vehicle collision.
- Amputation Injury – Below the Knee – Settlement of $320,000 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $138,000).
53-year-old male engineer suffered crush injury when his foot and ankle were trapped between a forklift and a pile of steel.
- Above-the-Knee Amputation and Back Injury - Settlement of $315,000 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $1,120,000).
41-year-old drill press operator who underwent lumbar fusion and above-the-knee amputation surgery after pulling heavy boxes of parts.
- Back Injury/Chronic Pain - Settlement of $265,000 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $588,000).
32-year-old cable installer technician fell off a ladder and underwent two back surgeries including lumbar fusion and implantation of Spinal Cord Stimulator.
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome - Settlement of $250,000 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $555,000).
37-year-old catering assistant suffered an elbow injury after unloading a push cart. Injury later developed into Complex Regional Pain Syndrome that spread to multiple extremities.
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/RSD - Settlement of $250,000 (plus funding of an MSA).
58-year-old female nurse fell, underwent shoulder surgery and was later diagnosed with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/RSD.
- Mild traumatic brain injury and injuries to neck, low back, shoulder and both wrists - Settlement of $250,000 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $420,000).
54-year-old press operator struck by 1200 pound piece of aluminum.
- Back Injury with Urological Complications – Settlement of $235,000 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $1,000,000).
39-year-old delivery driver who had back surgery after his truck hydroplaned and flipped over.
- Neck and Shoulder Injuries/Crush Injury to Foot - Settlement of $235,000.
51-year-old male distribution worker suffered multiple injuries in a forklift accident.
- Elbow Injury - Settlement of $225,000 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $51,000).
62-year-old car salesman with multiple elbow surgeries including total elbow arthroplasty.
- Back and Knee Injuries - Settlement of $225,000
48-year-old LPN suffered back injury and torn meniscus after falling on job. Underwent knee surgery and two back surgeries. Contracted MRSA after first back surgery.
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/RSD - Settlement of $225,000 with lifetime open medical.
41-year-old male manufacturing technician injured shoulder lifting heavy tires. He developed CRPS after undergoing shoulder surgery.
- Knee Injury – Settlement of $225,000.
42-year-old female deputy sheriff injured knee after fall on stadium bleachers.
- Neck, Low Back and Hip Injuries – Settlement of $215,000 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $281,000).
56-year-old land surveyor injured in motor vehicle accident.
- Crush Injury – Settlement of $215,000.
32-year-old machine operator suffered crush injury and developed Complex Regional Pain Syndrome after hand got caught in a machine.
- Back and Hip Injuries – Settlement of $215,000 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $185,000).
42-year-old county official suffered severe injuries after performing heavy lifting and underwent multiple surgeries.
- Shoulder, Knee, Hand and Complex Regional Pain Syndrome of Lower Extremity - Settlement of $212,500.
57-year-old underwriter tripped and fell over cord at work.
- Crush Injury - Settlement of $212,500.
25-year-old male press operator crushed his dominant hand when it was caught in a roller.
- Knee Injury - Settlement of $210,000.
63-year-old female secretary injured her knee when an elevator she was riding in dropped suddenly and threw her to the floor.
- Crush Injury - Settlement of $205,000.
51-year-old ramp agent suffered crush injury and developed Complex Regional Pain Syndrome after foot was run over by a tug.
- Bilateral lower extremity crush injuries, tibia fractures and kidney injury - Settlement of $200,000 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $204,000).
63-year-old route driver crushed pinned between pallets and forklift.
At the Law Firm of Susan J. Sadow, P.C., we have been representing injured workers in Georgia with serious or catastrophic injuries for over 36 Years. Our aggressive and dedicated approach to representing our clients has distinguished us amongst the best Atlanta workers' compensation lawyers, year after year.
Workers' Compensation Do's & Don'tsLearn More
Top 50 Women Georgia Super Lawyers 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
Georgia Super Lawyers 2006 - 2017
Best Lawyers in America 2014 - 2018
U.S. News & World Report - Best Law Firms - 2017