When it comes to hiring a lawyer to help you with your workers’ compensation claim, two of the most important factors to consider are experience and results. At the office of Susan J. Sadow, P.C., our staff is led by knowledgeable attorney Susan J. Sadow. Since 1981, she have obtained outstanding settlements for clients who have workers’ compensation claims in the Atlanta, Georgia area and throughout the state of Georgia. We take pride in the results achieved for our clients. Contact our office to arrange for your free initial consultation.
The following are examples of some of the settlements that we have successfully negotiated for our clients:
- Back Injury – Settlement of $210,000 (plus funding of an MSA In the amount of $204,000).
53-year-old truck driver underwent multiple back surgeries after his foot slipped while cranking a dolly on his trailer.
- Crush Injury – Settlement of $200,000 (plus finding of an MSA in the amount of $79,000).
61-year-old machinist suffered crush injury when metal table fell and struck his leg.
- Shoulder Injury/Complex Regional Pain Syndrome – Settlement of $200,000.
30-year-old veterinary technician’s shoulder was severely injured when she attempted to restrain a large dog. Shoulder surgery was performed and she was later diagnosed with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.
- Back Injury - Settlement of $200,000.
46-year-old female merchandiser for a soft drink company injured her back lifting products.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy - Settlement of $198,000.
46-year-old female office manager whose job required extensive computer work developed RSD after first being diagnosed with bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Neck, Low Back and Lower Extremity Injuries – Settlement of $195,000 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $238,000).
57-year-old home health nurse injured when crushed between two vehicles.
- Bilateral Carpal Tunnel and Cubital Tunnel Releases - Settlement of $190,000 plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $50,000.
58-year-old budget analyst underwent multiple bilateral hand surgeries as a result of her highly repetitive job duties.
- Back Injury - Settlement of $187,500.
43-year-old female flight attendant severely injured her back because of turbulence during a flight.
- Shoulder and Knee Injuries and Closed Head Injury – Settlement of $185,000 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $85,575).
58-year-old female training officer suffered traumatic brain injury, hearing loss, tibia, fibula and pelvic fractures and bilateral foot injuries as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
- Back Injury - Settlement of $185,000.
60-year-old male engineer injured his back while attempting to repair a production line.
- Neck, Shoulder and Back Injuries - Settlement of $180,000.
51-year-old male machine operator with neck and back injuries.
- Fractured Skull, Broken Pelvis, and Hearing Loss - Settlement of $180,000.
60-year-old male concrete laborer suffered multiple injuries when he fell off a ladder.
- Back Injury – Settlement of $175,000 plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $129,000.
50-year-old inserter operator underwent lumbar laminectomy and fusion after stacking heavy boxes on the job.
- Neck, Low Back and Knee Injuries – Settlement of $175,000.
48-year-old forklift driver underwent cervical fusion and knee surgery after his forklift was struck from behind by another driver.
- Crush Injury/CRPS – Settlement of $175,000.
33-year-old construction worker underwent multiple foot surgeries and developed CRPS after falling from a scaffold.
- Crush Injury – Settlement of $175,000.
46-year-old granite cutter underwent multiple hand surgeries after attachment on angle grinder exploded.
- Neck and Shoulder Injuries – Settlement of $140,000.
42-year-old male driver injured neck and shoulder unloading truck.
- Biceps Tendon Injuries – Settlement of $140,000.
61-year-old banquet manager tore biceps tendons in both arms lifting banquet table.
- Knee Injuries - Settlement of $137,500.
61-year-old female teacher suffered knee injuries when she slipped and fell at work.
- Crush Injury - Settlement of $137,500.
43-year-old male cabinet maker suffered a crush injury to multiple fingers on one hand while using a table saw.
- Knee, Shoulder and Back Injuries - Settlement of $136,000.
69-year-old male maintenance technician fell off a ladder and injured his knee, shoulder and lower back.
- Back Injury with Urological Complications – Settlement of $135,000 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $386,000).
43-year-old managed care specialist who had failed back surgery after lifting a box of copy paper.
- Shoulder, Wrist and Elbow injuries – Settlement of $135,000 (plus funding of an MSA in the amount of $22,000).
69-year-old bus driver stabbed in arm by passenger underwent multiple elbow and shoulder surgeries.
- Shoulder, Knee and Back Injuries – Settlement of $134,000.
39-year-old male power company worker injured his shoulder, knee and back in a fall from a power pole.
- Crush Injury - Settlement of $125,000.
32-year-old male forklift operator crushed his foot.
- Back Injury - Settlement of $122,000.
52-year-old male electrician injured his low back when he slipped and fell off a ladder.
- Neck Injury – Settlement of $120,000 (plus funding of $116,000 for MSA).
57-year-old pharmacy tech with previous cervical fusions underwent additional cervical fusion after reaching for product on overhead shelf.
- Ankle Injury - Settlement of $115,000.
51-year-old female registered nurse fell and sustained a severe ankle injury.
- Pelvic Fracture and Crush Injury - Settlement of $115,000.
48-year-old female baggage handler for a major airline fractured her pelvis when she was crushed between a concrete pillar on a loading dock and a baggage truck.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Settlement of $115,000.
54-year-old female office worker developed bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome after performing extensive computer work.
- Chemical Burns - Settlement of $110,000.
50-year-old male maintenance worker suffered chemical burns to both of his hands.
- Knee Injury - Settlement of $100,000.
25-year-old male construction worker fell from stilts while installing drywall and sustained a complex fracture of the kneecap.
- Shoulder Injury - Settlement of $100,000.
53-year-old male correctional officer injured his shoulder moving a heavy parking lot gate.
- Back Injury – Settlement of $100,000.
38-year old female flight attendant underwent lumbar fusion after trying to stow a jump seat on a plane.
- Knee Injury - Settlement of $92,500.
46-year-old male short haul driver suffered a knee injury when he fell on a loading dock.
- Neck and Shoulder Injuries - Settlement of $92,500.
46-year-old female assembler sustained neck and shoulder injuries as a result of performing repetitive overhead work.
- Neck Injury - Settlement of $92,000.
57-year-old male forklift operator injured his neck and lower back when he slipped and fell between two pallets.
- Eye Injury - Settlement of $90,000.
37-year-old nightclub bouncer suffered a detached retina while trying to break up a fight.
- Bilateral Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Settlement of $90,000.
61-year-old female legal secretary developed bilateral carpal tunnel from repetitive work.
- Neck Injury – Settlement of $85,000.
40-year-old female general manager of store suffered neck injury after putting up overhead signs.
- Shoulder Injury and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Settlement of $84,000.
61-year-old female stockroom worker suffered a rotator cuff tear and carpal tunnel syndrome when she was struck by falling merchandise.
- Ankle Injury – Settlement of $80,000.
33-year-old female election voting logistics technician underwent open reduction internal fixation of ankle after falling down stairs.
- Back Injury – Settlement of $80,000.
21-year-old male helper in flooring installed suffered non-surgical back injury as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
- Bilateral Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Settlement of $75,000.
46-year-old female claims specialist developed bilateral carpal tunnel from repetitive work.
- Shoulder and Hand Injuries – settlement of $70,000.
36-year-old cabinet-maker had multiple surgeries after injuring both shoulders and developing carpal tunnel syndrome from repetitive use of upper extremities.
- Ankle Injury - Settlement of $68,500.
65-year-old female supermarket employee sustained an ankle injury when she slipped and fell.
At the Law Firm of Susan J. Sadow, P.C., we have been representing injured workers in Georgia with serious or catastrophic injuries for over 36 Years. Our aggressive and dedicated approach to representing our clients has distinguished us amongst the best Atlanta workers' compensation lawyers, year after year.
Workers' Compensation Do's & Don'tsLearn More
Top 50 Women Georgia Super Lawyers 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014
Georgia Super Lawyers 2006 - 2017
Best Lawyers in America 2014 - 2018
U.S. News & World Report - Best Law Firms - 2018